I became a financial advisor to help guide people to the sacred status of being financially independent. I see myself as an educator at heart. My goal is to provide education along with sound investment planning services. I offer multiple services including:
- ongoing fee-based financial planning/investment management
- full comprehensive financial plans for a one-time fee
I offer the following financial services to those in the Lansing area:
When it comes to my financial planning style, here are the areas that I place a large importance on:
1. My strategies are custom, low-cost strategies that still target above-average returns - one of the few guarantees in investing is the cost you will pay to invest. I am a firm believer that sound strategies don't have to have a high price tag in terms of the expense ratios or additional expenses. Let me show you what I can develop for you.
2. You will hear from me - one of the common complaints I hear from new clients is that previous advisors did not do a great job communicating with them. This will always be a priority to me. I will also keep the number of families I serve at a manageable level to ensure I always have time to meet and speak with you.
3. I educate folks along the way - if this site wasn't proof enough, I will just say that this is one of the main reasons I became an advisor. A large amount of hesitancy to investing is the fact people don't understand it. I am not an advisor who attempts to hide my techniques and make changes without alerting you. Any changes will be talked over before they are made and our plan will be explained in detail to give you confidence in it. This seems obvious to me as the best way to develop a successful partnership that is centered on trust.
4. Tax implications are always considered - death and taxes. They are a couple of life's certainties. However, there are ways that may allow us to either delay or lower your tax burden. You can be sure I will always keep them in mind.
Please take the time to explore my website and the wealth of information I offer. I am a fiduciary so I am legally required to do only what is in the best interests of my clients and I wouldn't have it any other way. My strategies are created to be as unique as the families I serve. I offer ongoing personalized education about financial concepts and products to take the mystery out of investing, insurance, estate conservation, and preserving wealth.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 517-652-9076